In addition to offering design services, I also provide a complimentary garden management service to keep your new planting and garden in good condition. I am a Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Level 3 qualified gardener trained at Bristol University’s Botanical Gardens. Typical tasks I can help you with include:
- Lawn mowing, aeration, overseeding and rejuvenation,
- Pruning (deadheading, seasonal and rejuvenation),
- Soil improvement and mulching,
- Hedge cutting and rejuvenation,
- Small tree and shrub pruning (crown raising, canopy thinning, coppicing, rejuvenation and felling),
- Specialist wisteria and other climber pruning and training,
- Specialist espalier and fan pruning and pruning of fruit trees,
- Pleaching and topiary shaping.
Prices start at 30 euros per hour. Contact me for a personalised quote that is tailored to your project.
Is there anything else I can help you with? Click the images to see more of what I do.